Yu Yu Hakusho: Spiritual Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu Yu Hakusho: Spiritual Anarchy

Generations past the show, the Demon and Spirit Worlds fell out of alliance by a war known as the Aparition Massacre started by the once renowned Yusuke Urameshi

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGo here!

Main/RP Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ODa
Psychic/ODazzler
Psychic/ODazzler
ODa

Main/RP Rules Empty
PostSubject: Main/RP Rules   Main/RP Rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:45 pm

1. One of the most important Rules, Only TWO accounts. If you are found to have more than two, the maximum consequence is a banning of one week on the first offense. Any other offenses and you risk being banned permanently.

2.We expect RP here to be of at least okay quality. This means no posting anything under one line unless the circumstance absolutely permits (which should only happen in cases of RP conversation..rarely). Be descriptive with your posts. It allows you to think and enjoy your Rping as well as your opponent. Great Rpers will be rewarded. You cannot ever hope to achieve a high status by replying to a post with
*dodges and punches you*..there could be so much added to this. Use others as role models if you have to. There is no required rp limit per post, but we won't allow No-Quality posts.

3. Spamming a subject: For all of you that do not know, spamming is the unnecessary/irrelevent posting in a topic. If the topic is "Character Registration", we shouldn't see posts in the topic saying things like "Hey, is it really you? I can't believe you joined lolz ^^". There are consequences for actions of these kind. You will get 1 warning, before potentially receiving a one day ban. Obviously if it continues, more drastic measures will be taken.

4.Godmodding-Will not be accepted. I'll make this very clear. If the ability has not been approved in your ability registration, then it isn't a legal ability. Techniques, however can be passed onto others by teachings. But in order for this to happen, the move must be of no specific energy type. (Ex. If a person uses demon energy to create fire techniques, he can not teach them to a person that specializes in anything else except fire)

5.No Harrassing. A simple rule no? If you somehow offend a user and they ask you to stop (any situation) and you refuse, please trust me when I say there will be consequences. But do not take advantage of this rule by trying to get another in trouble. That won't be allowed either.

6. If an administrator decides to ban a user, the decision can only be revoked by either that admin, 2 other admin, or Me, personally. Also, if the punishing admin is questioned by another Admin on his/her reasoning for the punishment, he/she must give the reason

7.Heed the words of the moderators. They each have been picked and chosen because I trust their judgement. Each one knows the rules and will not abuse them. That goes for Admin as well. Demotions are possible for power abuses and you will not recieve too many warnings before action is taken (there is no set warning amount; meaning you may get 1 warning..or 3. its all up to my discretion

8.Chatbox Moderators are to use their power as he/she sees fit. Of course one should not abuse this power either, else run the risk of being stripped of the mod power.

(More to be added)

Last edited by ODa on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://yuyuhakusho-rpg.rpg-board.net
ODa
Psychic/ODazzler
Psychic/ODazzler
ODa

Main/RP Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main/RP Rules   Main/RP Rules Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Advertising/ Affiliation

Advertising a site without my permission will lead to an immediate ban. Simple, if you want to advertise, ask.

As for Affiliations, we are open to them, but of course the admin on the site will speak about it first and speak with the admin from the potential affiliator.

I have already created a couple ads.....which will be edited further when I make my way to a computer. (I am currently using my cell phone :O). Each ad has the code for it, directly under the specific ad.

Ad 1

Join The Anarchy!
Main/RP Rules 180px-YuYuHakushologo

Code:
[color=teal][size=15][b]Join The Anarchy![/b][/size][/color]
[url=www.yuyuhakusho-rpg.rpg-board.net][img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p48/The_One_Or_Two/180px-YuYuHakushologo.png[/img][/url]

Ad 2

Join The Anarchy!
Main/RP Rules Th11311043981

Code:
[color=teal][size=15][b]Join The Anarchy![/b][/size][/color]
[IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u124/dandilyon4ever/anime/yu%20yu%20hakusho/th11311043981.gif[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
https://yuyuhakusho-rpg.rpg-board.net

Main/RP Rules
Page 1 of 1