Yu Yu Hakusho: Spiritual Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu Yu Hakusho: Spiritual Anarchy

Generations past the show, the Demon and Spirit Worlds fell out of alliance by a war known as the Aparition Massacre started by the once renowned Yusuke Urameshi

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGo here!

Kiza the Animal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiza H

Kiza H

Kiza the Animal Empty
PostSubject: Kiza the Animal   Kiza the Animal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Name:Kiza
Appearance:Avatar
Personality:A Neutral Guy that will help out someone but will get rid of someone if they get very annoying or in my way
Alignment:nuetral
Character History:As a child i was trained by my mother in close combat as i mastered it my mother then began to teach me how to manifest my spirit energy into my fist but she was devastated by my fathers death she didnt want to fight anymore so i couldnt completely master fighting now the only fighters in my family are me and my brother(takimoto O.0) so i went off to train by myself and search for taki
Ability Type: Spirit energy surrounds my fist and i can fight close combat with them or fire blast can i make a one post sheild with them that has a 3 post interval if allowed Very Happy

Last edited by Kiza H on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ODa
Psychic/ODazzler
Psychic/ODazzler
ODa

Kiza the Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiza the Animal   Kiza the Animal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:38 pm

what is your overall ability type..not any abilities you may want..
Back to top Go down
https://yuyuhakusho-rpg.rpg-board.net
Kiza H

Kiza H

Kiza the Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiza the Animal   Kiza the Animal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Spirit energy around the hands
Back to top Go down
ODa
Psychic/ODazzler
Psychic/ODazzler
ODa

Kiza the Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiza the Animal   Kiza the Animal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Approved...i think o.O
Back to top Go down
https://yuyuhakusho-rpg.rpg-board.net
Kiza H

Kiza H

Kiza the Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiza the Animal   Kiza the Animal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:54 pm

o.0 thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiza the Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiza the Animal   Kiza the Animal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiza the Animal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu Yu Hakusho: Spiritual Anarchy :: Character Registration :: Human Registration-
Jump to: